Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guaguanco Fieldrunners

Right, it turns out I suck at playing guaguanco on conga while watching one of Mike Spiro's instructional videos on congamasterclass.com while also trying to run a Fieldrunners game on my iPhone. It really seems like I ought to be able to let Fieldrunners be playing in the background - 'cause honestly, if I'm saving up to buy my next ion tower and all my Gatling guns are on automatic, can't I just let them fire away and rack up the points, while I learn a few more conga patterns in the meantime? But then Mike starts demonstrating a lovely little place to tuck in a slap in the guaguanco, and I've lost track of time, and I should have built my new Tesla ion tower A WHOLE MINUTE AGO, but I didn't, and an entire new squadron of massive motorcycle robots has swept past all my carefully placed Gatling guns and invaded my entire city. "DEFEAT!" screams the little iPhone, vibrating itself right off my snare drum pad in excitement as the tiny city goes up in flames. agh - now I've lost the clave again.

Viciously addictive little game. And here I swore I was only picking up the iPhone to use its free metronome app.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home