Friday, October 15, 2010

Bloco X at the 2010 Frankfurt Marathon

I just got an email from Bloco X, inviting me to their annual samba bash at the 2010 Frankfurt Marathon on October 31.

They will have a "rehearsal" on October 30th.

And you know what that means! The phrase "Bloco X rehearsal" is, as far as I can tell, code for "massive samba party".

I can't go this year... but next year... you know, living on the East Coast is definitely going to have some perks. Europe will be so much closer. Still not cheap, exactly, but being 5 hours and a few hundred bucks closer is definitely going to help.

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Blogger karen said...

so cool! i'd like to hear more as i envision doing the same! I'm a beginning repinique player however LOVE it, love the challenge, and love the community of samba. let's get in touch :-) ~karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home